Dr. Kaleem Khan is one of India’s most talented and prominent internationally-trained dermatologists. He completed his entire medical education and postgraduate MD training at Maharashtra University. After completing his M.D., he worked at P.D.Hinduja National Hospital (Mahim) under the guidance of Dr. Nina Madnani.
He has also received formal training at the National Skin Center in Singapore in the use of lasers and cold steel surgery.
Thereafter, he was trained as a Clinical Fellow at the University of Toronto under the guidance of internationally acclaimed Dermatologist Dr. Cheryl Rosen where he pursued a fellowship in Advanced Medical Dermatology.
Over the past years, Dr. Kaleem has 13 publications in indexed journals, including 2 in international journals. He has also been awarded the 2nd prize at the Best Practicing Dermatologist session in 2010 for his work involving a novel treatment for recurrent verruca vulgaris (warts). He has attended several national and international conferences and presented his work in them.
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists, and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Indian Association of Cosmetic Laser Surgeons (IACLS)
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Cosmetology Society of India (CDSI)
- International Society of Dermatology (ISD)