As we age, our skin loses its volume, hydration, and elasticity. This makes us look older and tired.
Temporary Fillers are made of hyaluronic acid, a natural component of skin, which helps to replace volume and create contours on the face. These products are safe and result in a younger, refreshed, and revitalized appearance. To achieve the desired visual impact, it is as important to choose an experienced and qualified doctor to inject the fillers as it is to choose the right filler.
At Skin Indulgence we use only FDA approved HA fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane range of products.
Dermal fillers can be used in all of the following areas:
- Lips (Lip Plumping): For those luscious lips
- Under-eye area (tear trough correction): To improve the tired look
- Nose : To create a beautiful profile or correct a deviated septum (Non-surgical nose job)
- Cheeks (Cheek augmentation) : For those contoured cheekbones and a youthful facial structure
- Chin (Chin augmentation) : To create volume and definition
- Nasolabial folds (the larger lines extending down from the sides of the mouth and cheeks)
- Liquid facelift (Non surgical facelift) : Improve volume and facial structure to look younger without surgery!
If you’re interested in Filler treatments, please contact our office for an appointment!